Tuesday, May 17, 2016

SCBWI Summer Reading List 2016 now available!




Hey, everyone!

It's almost summer, so it's time to get your reading list pile started. Here to help is the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators and their summer reading list! It's compiled by geographic region, so if you want to know what's being published in your neck of the woods, use the Table of Contents to direct you to the right page. Or just thumb through the entire list for great books for babies through young adults. And most of all, enjoy your summer reads!

P.S. My book, THE WAY THE COOKIE CRUMBLED, (Simon & Schuster) is on page 46. :)

https://www.scbwi.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/SCBWI-Reading-List-Summer-2016_full1.pdf

Jody







8 comments:

  1. YAY! Go Jody! Wonderful book, I agree <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to read THE WAY THE COOKI CRUMBLED. We need to get a date for your stop at my blog in celebration of the the release of your newest book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Laura! I'd love to stop by your blog. It releases July 5, and I'll be doing a book launch at Barnes & Noble/Zona Rosa on July 16. I hear there will be cookies... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! My Black Lives Matter is on page 48.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw that, Sue! Congrats! Anyone else on the reading list, speak up!

    ReplyDelete